gem: 2
sp: 612
oge: 0

onlined:25 hours
last login:2012-12-18
»资料 »短信息 »推荐 »引用 »编辑

星战-旧共和国武士:HK-47你是一个肉包包。

有关《旧共和国武士》,的确是相当不错的一款游戏。虽然因为没有汉化,在国内并不流行,但是其中的剧情相当的不错,而人物塑造的也很有个性。

如果坚持走光明路线的话,你甚至会为你自己的选择而感到——特别是在2代的时候,主角会说出很多正气十足的话来。“如果绝地的信条就是面对无辜者遭到杀戮的时候冷眼旁观的话,那么……我不是绝地。”。同样,在谈到第一代主角的时候,也有关于他的描述“你能正确区分堕落和自我牺牲吗?”

不过,比起剧情来说,kotor游戏中塑造的人物个性才是真正的有性格。在一个团队中产生的彼此互动也相当的有趣。让人不禁慨叹……继承了黑岛的风格啊。

而在NPC中,最具个性的,无疑是杀手机器人HK-47。在英语中,如果说到robot,那么和droid绝对是不同的概念,虽然我们都翻译成机器人。但是对于英美人士来说,robot本身就有一重含义……那就是“三定律”,而droid可不管那么多。HK-47更是其中的佼佼者。虽然本人坚称自己是工具,但是胡言乱语和博得里面的利拉寇尔有一拼,但是却是一个智商超级高的家伙……

作为本喵最喜欢的NPC角色之一,把他的一部分台词抄了出来。嗯,还非常拙劣地稍稍翻译了一下……希望大家能和我一起喜欢的说喵~

======

前情:主角一行人来到沙漠星球塔图音,寻找星之锻炉的星图。因为要和沙人打交道,所以在当地人的介绍下,来到了一个据说有出售可以翻译沙人语言的外交礼仪机器人。

和店主的交谈:

Yaka Laka: What is this? A customer I don't recognize? Perhaps you bring off-world money to Yuka Laka?

Revan Memlost: What do you have available in your shop?

Yaka Laka: You are lucky to have come at this time. I have one droid ready to go. I just took possession of it. An HK-47. It's a fine protocol translator. I think it's been modified. It claims to understand the sand people dialect, and also has some armor mounts. Combat ready, perhaps?

Revan Memlost: let me ask a few questions about HK- 47.

Yaka Laka: Of course. Let me just say that every function I’ve tested has performed perfectly. Those that I could find, anyway.

Revan Memlost: What does the HK-47 designation mean?

Yaka Laka: Haven’t got a clue. It doesn’t match any protocol or utility standard. I assume it’s a retired model. I’d tell you to ask the thing yourself but it’s pretty stubborn. Quality construction though.

Revan Memlost: Where did you get this HK-47?

Yaka Laka: I acquired the droid form a friend that manages an off-world Czerka warehouse. It was in trade for a debt he owed.

Mission: Gee, that doesn’t sound suspicious at all. Warehouse workers has a bad habit of paying off their debts with other people’s property, you know.

Yaka Laka: He said no one would miss it. Might have been surplus. It doesn’t look like it was Czerka-make though.

Revan Memlost: what functions have you tested?

Yaka Laka: I haven’t examined its programming, but I have made some observations. It has obvious protocol and translation skill, including Sand people dialects, apparently. Surprisingly, it also handles weapons exceptionally well. I’d even say it’s seen combat, but it won’t tell. Stubborn thing. It needs to sell itself better. Two moisture farmers have been in, but it just stood there.

Revan Memlost: The unit has been a little uncooperative. They get that way when they go too long without a memory wipe.

Bastila: And if the unit proves even more ‘uncooperative’ once we purchase it?

Yaka Laka: You can leave it alone if you find its mannerisms amusing. It might be a little eccentric, but it’s stable.

Revan Memlost: Why haven’t you wiped its memory?

Yaka Laka: I would have, but I can’t seem to access any inner circuits. It’s definitely built for security and built to last. At any rate, it claims that it doesn’t have access to its own memory core anyway. Could be telling the truth, it’s hard to say.

翻译:

店主:什么?一个我从没见过的顾客?也许也你能给YAKA LAKA带来点外汇?

主角:你这里都有些什么东西?

店主:你这次可是来对了!我有一个完备的机器人准备出售。我刚刚入手的,一个HK-47。他是台相当不错的礼仪翻译机器人。我想他可能被改装过。他声称可以理解沙人的方言,而且还全副武装。也许还可以随时准备作战?

主角:那么让我问问有关这个HK-47的一些问题。

店主:当然当然。我所能说的就是,我所测试的他的每一样功能都运行的相当完美。当然是我找到的那些功能。

主角:HK-47这个名称是什么意思呢?(其实HK的意思是Hunter and Killer就是猎杀型机器人的意思,但是kuso的HK系列大多数都宣称自己是外交礼仪机器人……到了2代的时候更搞笑的说喵~)

店主:不知道,一点头绪都没有。而且这个机器人并不符合任何的外交或者多用机器人的标准。我想这可能是某种已经淘汰了的型号吧。(其实刚好相反,这个家伙是一台原型机……)我劝你还是自己去问他好了,不过这个家伙相当的顽固。虽然质量上还算不错。

主角:你从哪搞到这么一台HK-47的?

店主:我从一个其他星球管理Czerka仓库的朋友那里搞来的。他为了还他欠下的债才把这个卖掉的。

Mission(一代中超级可爱的提莱克小萝莉,虽然身为盗贼,但是本身的道德水准相当的高,很讨厌别人把她当小孩看,超级萌……):切!听起来相当的可疑哟。要知道,仓库工人有一个坏习惯,那就是用其他人的财产来偿还自己的债务。

店主:他宣称这个绝对不是失物。(没错,他的前主人都已经……)也许是某些过剩品吧。尽管这台机器人看起来不像是Czerka的产品。

主角:那么你都测试了他什么功能?

店主:我还没有检查他的程序(多遗憾……检查HK程序的人有很大的可能性死于电击),但是我观察了一下。他很明显具有外交和翻译的功能,而且显然包括沙人的方言。而且令人吃惊的是,他还可以很熟练地操纵武器。我甚至可以说他曾经目睹过战斗,但是他并没有承认。顽固的家伙。他应该更好地推销他自己的。有两个降水农场的农场主曾经来过,但是他连动也不动。(塔图音是星战中那个著名的……大沙漠星,小安妮的故乡……所以农场需要加湿器,或者降水器。)

主角:这个机器有一些不合作。运行太长时间而不清洗记忆的话就会变成这个样子。

芭斯特菈(傲娇女,如果主角是男的话,就是游戏中个官配。很可爱,稍微一逗就火冒三丈,然后被提醒自己是绝地不能发脾气,于是便会变得很郁闷。):如果我们买了这个机器人之后,他变得更‘不合作’的话,怎么办?

店主:如果他做出什么搞笑的行为的话,你就不要管他。他可能有些脱线,不过还算性能稳定。(这家伙搞笑起来可是要人命的,不管的话更麻烦……)

主角:那你为什么不把他的记忆清理了?

店主:我倒是想,但是我没法进入他的内核电路。那绝对是安全持久的构造。不管怎么说,他宣称他自己也无法进入自己的记忆内核。不过他说的是否是真话,那就不得而知了。(HK系列都坚持宣称自己‘从不说谎’,从某种角度来说,的确如此,某种角度……)

于是主角离开店主,跑去看看那个墙角的机器人HK-47

======

和HK47的对话:

HK-47: Greeting: Hello to you, prospective purchaser. I am referred to as HK-47, a fully functional Systech Corporation droid skilled in both combat and protocol functions. Query: Would you be so kind as to purchase this model from Yuka Laka? It would serve my purposes to be removed from his ownship.

Revan Memlost: You mentioned battle and protocol? Outline your functions.

HK-47: Refusal: It is not desirable for me to reveal core functions while still in the possession of Yuka Laka, prospective purchaser. It is sufficient to say that I am a fully capable translator and cultural analyst, and I am also proficient in… personal combat.

Revan Memlost: Why are you keeping information to yourself?

HK-47: Explanation: I have been recently fitted with a restraining bolt, if you must know. With it in place, access to much of my memory core is restricted. Not to mention that the fool Ithorian might raise his asking price if he know some… or make inquiries into my history. Neither outcome is beneficial to me.

Revan Memlost: Access to your memory is restricted?

HK-47: Statement: Indeed, it is possible that the Ithorian placed the restraining bolt on me to prevent my return to a previous owner. It is also possible that the removal of the bolt will not restore my memory, I do not know if I know the answer. Do not interpret this as a reduction of my worth, however. My capabilities are quite expansive.

Revan Memlost: How do I know you’ll be loyal once the restraining bolt is removed?

HK-47: Assurance: I am fully autonomous, but lack resources. I will grant loyal service in exchange for proper maintenance. As well, it is rare that I am able to utilize my full array of abilities. You seem likely to give me the opportunity to do so.

Revan Memlost: Why would you assume that?

HK47: Extrapolation: You are no farmer or diplomat. You are armed, and comfortable as such. We will mesh well.

Revan Memlost: Doesn’t Yaka question you about your reluctance to reveal your functions?

HK-47: Explanation: It's rare for a droid to resist an owner in this way. Doubtless the Ithorian considers my stubbornness an "embellishment" to add interest to a seemingly mundane protocol droid.

Revan Memlost: Let’s go back to my previous questions.

HK-47: Objection: My functions are wasted here, prospective purchaser! I will answer your queries, but I assure you I am better utilized elsewhere.

Revan Memlost: Sell yourself, droid. Why would I need you?

HK-47: Disclosure: I am a versatile protocol and combat droid, fluent in verbal and cultural translation. Should your needs prove more... practical, I am also skilled in highly personal combat.

Revan Memlost: So you translate? I understand most languages well enough.

HK-47: Extrapolation: Intuitive language comprehension? That would be the result of recognition and training of Force sensitivity .Your kind have little use of translation droids. Of course, your kind also encounters danger on a far more frequent basis than the average citizen .You would do well to have me work for you, then, before someone else makes use of my... more exotic functions.

Revan Memlost: Why would you be better than an armored battle droid?

HK-47: Disclosure: Finesse. Battle droids hold battlefields. I am capable of eliminating a very... specific type of target.

Revan Memlost: You are beginning to sound like an assassin.

HK-47: Retraction: Droids built for such a function face strict regulation and often have unique difficulties with previous owners. I therefore make no claim to that designation, prospective buyer. I am a law-abiding droid. Yes, indeed, law-abiding, that's me.

Revan Memlost: You don’t sound very convincing.

HK-47: Request: Please do not speak so loudly, prospective buyer! Do you truly wish my price to be doubled?

Revan Memlost: I’m not familiar with Systech Corporation. What else do they make?

HK-47: Answer: With the restraining bolt in place, I do not have access to my memory core. I suspect, however, by the fine quality of my manufacture that they are a prestigious company, indeed. I suspect I am of unique construction... or perhaps I was intended for a very specific customer. How I ended up here I can hardly say.

Revan Memlost: All right. I’ll see about purchasing you.

HK-47: Statement: The fool Ithorian has decided I am to be an expensive purchase. He does this out of greed and not out of knowledge of my true capabilities. Advisement: I have observed him. He is a coward, and will be responsive to... aggressive bargaining.

Revan Memlost: Does Yaka Laka know you talk him like this?

HK-47: Statement: I wish only to be purchased and away from ill-treatment at the hands of this poorly-skilled mechanic. I have no desire to be subtle. Qualification: Err... of course I shall be quite pleasant to you, should you purchase me. Please?

翻译:

HK-47:问候:向您问安,预期的购买者。我就是您们刚刚提及的HK-47,Systech公司生产的功能齐全,精通外交礼仪和战斗功能的机器人。询问:您能行行好把我从那个Yuka Laka(店主)手中买走吗?在他的手中我根本发挥不了我的作用啊。

主角:你提到了战斗和外交礼仪?描述一下你的功能。

HK-47:拒绝:当我还是Yuka Laka的财产的时候,并不值得为您向我展示我的全部核心功能,预期的购买者。不过可以说我作为翻译者和文化分析者的功能是绝对胜任的,而且我也很精通……个人战斗。

主角:为什么你要隐瞒你自己的信息呢?

HK-47:解释:您要知道,我最近刚刚被安装了限制栓。因为限制栓的存在,访问我核心记忆是受到限制的。更不要提,那个白痴的伊瑟瑞人如果知道了那些功能可能会漫天要价……或者开始追问我的过去。而不管是哪样对我都没有什么好处。

主角:访问你的记忆受到了限制?

HK-47:陈述:的确,很可能是那个伊瑟瑞人给我安装限制栓防止我回到我过去的主人那里。也可能拆除限制栓并不能恢复我的记忆。我并不知道我是否知道答案。但是别因此而低估我的价值,不管怎么说,我的功能还是很值钱的。

主角:我怎么知道你的限制栓被拆除之后你是否还能保持忠诚?

HK-47:保证:我是全自动的,但是并没有资源。如果给我恰当的保养的话我会绝对忠诚的。而且,我很少有机会能发挥我全部的功能,而您看上去能提供给我发挥功能的机会。

主角:为什么这么说?

HK-47:推断:您既不是农民,也不是外交家。您全副武装而且乐在其中。我们一定会相处的很好的。(从这段就可以预知这是一个唯恐天下不乱的家伙了……)

主角:Yaka是否对于你不愿意展示你的功能作出询问呢?

HK-47:解释:很少有机器人会这样抵触自己的所有人的。毫无疑问,那个伊瑟瑞人认为我的抵触是那种平庸的外交机器人吸引别人兴趣的某种“故作姿态”。

主角:让我们回到刚刚的问题上。

HK-47:反对:我的功能在这里被荒废,预期的购买者啊!我会回答您的问题,但是我可以担保,我在其他地方会比这里有用的多!

主角:推销你自己,机器人。说说看我为什么需要你?

HK-47:揭示:我是多用途的外交礼仪和战斗机器人,可以流利地进行语言和文化的翻译。您是否需要一些……实际证明呢,我也是非常精通个人战斗的。

主角:那么你会翻译咯?我自己也精通大多数的语言呢。(绝地武士都不是人!)

HK-47:推断:直觉语言理解能力?这是认知能力和对于原力感知所进行的训练造成的结果。您们这种人的确很少用到翻译机器人。当然,象您们这样的人也比一般公民遭遇到更多的危险。那么如果有我在您的身边为您服务,您会做的更好的。而不是其他的什么人来使用我的……附加功能。

主角:那么你比一台武装的战斗机器人强在哪里呢?(其实看过星战的人都知道……BD就是渣!尤其是量产的B1,简直就是脑残的渣……而HK47做掉过曼德罗武士,高阶议员,很多的绝地武士,泛宇宙走私集团的老大……战斗力几乎凌驾于GG之上了,在游戏的2代还介绍HK版的《绝地武士轰杀指南》,根本都咪有可比性的说喵- -b)

HK-47:揭示:精准!战斗机器人只能在战场上使用。而我的能力可以终结掉……某些非常特殊的目标。(的确,BD的准头挺成问题的,说实话都想象不出来装着CPU的机器准头怎么能成那个样子……不过比起EP4里面,十米的距离内都打不中走廊里面的目标的暴风兵,BD可以瞑目了!)

主角:你开始听起来有点象杀手了……

HK-47:收回前言:有这种功能的机器人经常受到严格的限制而且经常会和以前的主人有一些独特的问题(原意是指保密之类的问题,但是后面就知道HK说的这些问题有多么“独特”了)。因此我坚决宣称我没有那样的功能,预期的购买者。我是一个守法的机器人,是的,绝对!守法!那就是我!

主角:听起来不是很可信的样子……

HK-47:要求:请您说这话的时候小点声,预期的购买者!难道您真的希望我的价格翻番吗?

主角:我不熟悉Systech公司。他们还做一些什么东西吗?

HK-47:回答:有这个限制栓的存在,我无法从我的记忆内核中获取答案。我猜想,不管怎样,因为我的质量上乘,我的制造商一定是一家很有声望的公司。我怀疑我是独一无二的产品,或者我是某个特殊客户定做的。至于我怎么沦落至此我就不得而知了。(HK-47是当西斯大君的达斯瑞文……也就是主角,亲手组装而成。貌似这些很牛的西斯大君很喜欢自己装机器……维达大人也是这样……)

主角:好吧,我会考虑购买你的。

HK-47:陈述:那白痴的伊瑟瑞人认定我是一件值钱的商品。他做出这样的判断是基于他的贪婪而不是他对于我的真正功能的了解。忠告:经过我的观察,这家伙是个懦夫,而且会对某些……稍微暴力点的“杀”价方式,有很好的回应。

主角:那个Yaka Laka知道你这样谈论他吗?

HK-47:陈述:我只希望能赶紧被买走,好脱离他那恐怖的机械技术的虐待。我也不要求什么精密处理。资格鉴定:呃……当然,我与您在一起会相当的愉快。您能买下我吗?求您了~~

于是回到店主那里去杀价……如果走黑暗路线的话,可以考虑用“原力”说服,或者“杀”价,不过其实单靠说的也能划下一半的价格。但是kotor系列的游戏中,物品价格不是一般的高昂,钱也不是一般的难挣……如果你执意要走光明路线的话。所以,难怪那帮绝地都一副穷酸样,除了一把光剑,都跟修炼了贫穷誓言一样……

======

采购之后,回来领HK-47

HK-47: Statement: I see you have purchased me, master. I find this a satisfactory arrangement. My restraining bolt will be deactivated when you take possession of me. Am I to accompany you now? Shall I kill something for you?

Revan Memlost: Kill something for me?

HK-47: Answer: Indeed. I am most eager to engage in some unadulterated violence. At your command, of course, master.

Revan Memlost: Travel with me now.

HK-47: Statement: I will enter into your service now, master. I am certain you will make adequate use of my primary functions. My gears are practically quivering with anticipation.

翻译:

HK-47:陈述:我看见您买了我,主人。这绝对是令人满意的安排。当您把我领走的时候,限制栓就可以拆除了。要我现在就伴您左右吗?要我为您宰点什么东西吗?

主角:宰点什么东西?

HK-47:回答:当然了。我已经迫不及待想要追求纯粹的暴力美学了。当然,是在您的命令之下,主人。

主角:好吧,和我一块走吧。

HK-47:陈述:马上竭诚为您服务,主人。我肯定您能充分发挥我的原始功用的。我浑身的零件事实上已经为将要来到的事情兴奋到发抖了。(BT,想起猎人里面的果农了……)

附注:一般机器人的口头禅是:What can I do for you. 这变态的口头禅是: What can I kill for you. 真Orz

======

关于“肉包包”……

HK-47有称呼有机生命体为“肉包包”的习惯,不管是1还是2,都是HK-47的一大特色。很让人无语的习惯。

HK-47: Statement: HK-47 is ready to serve, master.

Revan Memlost: You don’t need to call me master, you know.

HK-47: Query: Don’t I? I was under the assumption that organic meatbags such as yourself enjoyed such from of address.

Revan Memlost: “Organic meatbag”?

HK-47: Retraction: Did I say that out loud? I apologize, master. While you are a meatbag, I suppose I should not call you such.

Revan Memlost: You just call me a meatbag ‘again’!

HK-47: Explanation: It’s just that… you have all these squishy part, master. And all the water! How the constant sloshing doesn’t drive you mad, I have no ider…

Revan Memlost: Neither do I, I come to think of it.

HK-47: Statement: Now do you understand the travails of my existence, master? Surely it does not compare to your existence, but still…

Revan Memlost: *sign* just stop calling me master, at least.

HK-47: Apology: I am afraid I can not comply with your command, master, as much as I would like to.

Revan Memlost: Why not?

HK-47: Explanation: Someone has hard-coded it into my current master always be addressed as such.

Revan Memlost: Who did that?

HK-47: Conjecture: I do not know… some organic meatbag?

翻译:

HK-47: 陈述:HK-47竭诚为您服务,主人。

主角:你没有必要叫我主人的,你知道。

HK-47:质疑:不用吗?就我的理解而言,象您这样的有机肉包包都喜欢这样的头衔呢。

主角:“有机肉包包”?

HK-47:前言撤回:我刚刚说的声音很大吗?我道歉,主人。虽然您的确是一个肉包包,但我想我不应该那样称呼您。

主角:你“又”叫我肉包包了!

HK-47:解释:那不过是……您看,您是由那些黏糊糊,湿漉漉,软塌塌的东西构成的,主人。哦,还有那些水!那些一直晃来晃去的东西怎么还没让您发疯,我一点也不清楚……

主角:我也不清楚,我正开始考虑这个问题……(主角已经快疯了……)

HK-47:陈述:现在您理解了我的存在的辛苦了吧,主人?当然,这远远不能和您的存在相比较,但是依然……

主角:*叹气*至少,别再叫我主人了。

HK-47:致歉:恐怕我无法服从您的命令,主人,虽然我很想服从。

主角:为什么?

HK-47:解释:有人把这个东西固化到了我的电路上,让我只能以主人的头衔来称呼。

主角:谁干的?

HK-47::推测:不知道……某个有机肉包包?

(注:因为HK-47有一部分记忆消失了。后面会提到。)

此后HK-47还有很多关于肉包包的有趣言论,不一一列举~即使在2代中,仍然令主角近乎崩溃的毒舌还在发挥作用中。

======
消失的记忆:

HK-47: Statement: HK-47 is ready to serve, master.

Revan Memlost: I would like to know more about your functionality.

HK-47: Statement: I know some elements of my functionality, master. But nor all.

Revan Memlost: I thought you said that removing your restraining bolt would restore your memory?

HK-47: Qualification: I suspected that it might be, master. But without memory, I had no way of knowing whether or not I knew that was ture.

Revan Memlost: So you lied to me.

HK-47: Qualification: Err… not so much, master. I spoke out of ignorance. I assumed the Ithorian was responsible for my memory loss. That does not mean I am not a fully loyal droid willy to serve its master. Right… master?

Revan Memlost: how can you not know part of your functionality?

HK-47: Answer: there have been numerous repairs and tampering made to my system, master. Several system are not operating as they should be. The fact that my memory is incomplete may be due to meatbag incompetence… or something else I am unaware of.

Revan Memlost: Is there any way to repair you?

HK-47: Answer: some of my motor functions can be safely repaired, master… but anything in relation to my memory core is extremely sensitive. I have safeguards installed to protect that core that I cannot de-activate. It is not impossible that other, lesser, memory functions could be restored, however.

Revam: So I can restore your memory?

HK-47: Answer: you may attempt to restore portions of my deleted memory, master, but some skill at repair is required. The deeper functions of my core memory, however, would still be unadvisable tamper to with.
Conjecture: It is possible that some external stimulus might result in the memory core being reactivated… but I am unaware of any program existence to do so.

Revan Memlost: So you’ re saying that your memory might just… come back?

HK-47: Conjecture: There may be hidden programming that awaits certain conditions to reactivate my memory core, master… but there is no way to know. It is quite possible that tampering has simply erased my core permanently. If that is so, a meatbag will surely pay!

Revan Memlost: So how do I go about restoring part of your memory?

HK-47: Answer: simply tell me that you wish to make the attempt, and I will attempt to walk you through it. Please do be careful.

Revan Memlost: Tell me what you can, then.

HK-47: Observation: I am sure that you are aware of the majority of my skill, master. I can handle various sorts of heavy weaponry with ease… My physical abilities are well-above those of your average meatbag, as are my sensor functions… an assassin if you would.

Revan Memlost: An assassin?

HK-47: Caution: Shhhh, master! Such a function in a droid is highly illegal.

Revan Memlost: Err… I won’t well anyone.

HK-47: Commentary: Good, for I would truly hate to be turned into spare scrap, master. That would be a waste of my genius engineering.
Answer: My assassination functions are currently non-functional, have been de-activated by the meatbag Yuka Laka on Tatooine. Were they functional, you as my master would be able to specify a target and I would operate independently to best of my ability to terminate it.

Revan Memlost: Is there any way to reactive that function?

HK-47: Answer: Not that I know of master. I still possess all my normal combat and stealth abilities, however.

Revan Memlost: I would like to try restoring some of your memory.

HK-47: Affirmative: If you believe your skills are up to the task, master, then I can certainly guide you through the process.
Request: I only ask that you be oh so very careful, master, I am too valuable and well-crafted to perish at the hands of ineptitude.

Revan Memlost: Are you implying I am inept?

HK-47: Negatory: Err… no, master. You are not a droid, however, and therefore you skill *are* limited by the physical capabilities of you meatbag extremities, or some such.

Revan Memlost: I happen to be very good at what I do.

HK-47: Appeasement: Yes, master. Of course, master. Could we begin?

Revan Memlost: Let’s get start.

翻译:

HK-47:陈述:竭诚为您服务,主人。

主角:我想知道你都有一些什么功能。

HK-47: 陈述:我知道我的一部分功能,主人。但是并非全部。

主角:我记得你说过卸下你的限制栓你就可以恢复你的记忆的?

HK-47:修饰:我本来以为会是那样的,主人。但是没有记忆,我无法判定我所知道的是不是真实的。

主角:所以你对我说谎了?

HK-47:修饰:呃……不是那样的,主人。我那样说是出于我的无知。我想那个伊瑟瑞人应该对我的记忆缺失负责。但是记忆缺失并不意味着我不是一个全心全意为主人服务的忠实机器人。对不对……主人?

主角:那你怎么会不知道你的部分功能呢?

HK-47:回答:我的系统经历了无数的损坏和修理,主人。有些系统并不象它们应该的那样运作。事实上,我的记忆缺失可能归咎于某个肉包包的无能……或者其他的我所不清楚的某些事情。

主角:有办法修复你吗?

HK-47:回答:我的一部分驱动功能可以安全地被修复,主人……但是任何涉及我的内存核心的东西都是极度敏感的。在内核处,我安装有保卫系统,而这是我无法自主关闭的。不过不管怎么说,恢复一小部分其他的功能,并不是不可能的。

主角:所以我能恢复你的记忆?

HK-47:回答:您可以尝试恢复一部分我被删除的记忆,主人。但是需要一些修理方面的技能。但是不管怎么说,我核心记忆里面的深层次功能,还是被不得当地损毁了。
推测:也许,一些外部刺激可以使得记忆内核重新运作……不过我还不知道有哪些现存的程序可以做到这一点。(照头上来一下可以有效治疗失忆?难道HK也是这个理论的信徒?)

主角:所以你说你的记忆可以……找回来?

HK-47:推断:也许有某种隐藏的程序可以在某些特定的情况下重新激活我的记忆核心,主人……但是无从得知。而且很有可能那些损坏造成了记忆核心永久性的单纯清洗。如果真的是那样的话,某个肉包包一定会为此而付出代价的!

主角:那么我要如何恢复你的记忆呢?

HK-47:回答:只要告诉我您想要去试着恢复就可以了,我会帮你攻略的。但是求您千万要小心。

主角:那么,告诉我你都能干什么。

HK-47:报告:我确定您已经得知了我主要的技能,主人。我能轻松地操作多种重型武器……我的身体能力远超您们这些肉包包的一般水准,再加上我的传感功能……如果您愿意的话,我可以成为一个刺客。

主角:一个刺客?

HK-47:警告:嘘……主人!一个机器人有这样的功能可是严重违法的。

主角:呃……我不会告诉其他人的。

HK-47:解说:太好了,因为我相当讨厌被拿去循环利用,主人。那将是对我的天才设计的浪费。
回答:我的暗杀功能现在无法使用,被那个塔图音上的肉包包Yuka Laka给关闭了。如果那些功能可以起作用,作为主人的您只要指定一个目标,我就可以自主地去尽我最大的努力去终结了它。(这个功能是在是祸害的很……)

主角:有办法重新激活这个功能吗?

HK-47:回答:目前不行,主人。但是不管怎么说,我全部的通常战斗和隐秘行动的能力还都正常运转。

主角:我想试着恢复你的部分记忆。

HK-47:肯定:如果您确信您的技术能胜任此项任务,主人,那么我可以指导您来进行操作。
请求:我仅仅要求您一定要非常的小心,主人,我是如此地多才多艺和价值高昂,如果被一双不称职的手给毁掉的话就太糟糕了。

主角:你在暗示我能力不足?

HK-47:否认:呃……不,主人。但是不管怎么说,您不是机器人,因此您的技能*一定*会受到您那肉包包的体质极限或者类似的东西所造成的物理能力上面的限制。

主角:我刚好擅长我要做的事情。

HK-47:缓和:是的,主人。当然,主人。我们现在开始吗?

主角:开始吧。

于是开始进行修理操作……

======

第一次的操作……恢复第一部分的记忆……

HK-47: [Repair] Statement: As you wish, master. The first stage is the simple one, and that is accessing my central control cluster. This may take a while. First you will need to open three panels...

HK-47: [Success] ...and now re-wire the last three relays... yes, good. Well done, master. I believe your operation was a success. Accessing new memory... Access complete: I have restored a great deal of information about my previous owner, master. Would you like to hear it?

Revan Memlost: Yes, let me hear it.

HK-47: Recitation: The earliest memory of my last owner specifies that he was human, a low-ranking commercial officer for Systech Corporation.I am unaware of his designation. He purchased me from an acquaintance I cannot identify, for the purposes of protocol and bodyguard duties.

Revan Memlost: Why can’t you identify his acquaintance?

Hk-47: Explanation: That previous owner is part of memories that are still deleted, master. It is customary for a droid's memory to be wiped when it is sold.

Revan Memlost: You mentioned this Systech Corporation when I purchased you.

HK-47: Explanation: Affirmative, master. I had assumed that my previous owner was the corporation, itself. This is not the case. The human purchased me privately.

Revan Memlost: This man needed a bodyguard?

HK-47: Observation: Not that I could perceive, master. The human believed that accompaniment by a bodyguard droid would increase his importance in the perception of others.

Revan Memlost: This man… is he still alive?

HK-47: Answer: Negative, master. The human was terminated by this HK-47 unit prior to system shut-down.

Revan Memlost: You killed your own master?

HK-47: Affirmative, master, though I have not been programmed to do so. The human’s termination was accidental.
Explanation: My former master had owned me for a duration of two standard months before discovering my assassination protocol. He was pleased by the discovery. The human informed me that a competitor corporation was preparing to market a product that would ruin him personally. He was most agitated. He activated my assassination protocol and instructed me to kill all those responsible for the competing product. I proceeded to carry out my order.

Revan Memlost: Wait… tell me about the assassination protocol.

HK-47: Information: This HK-47 unit is complete with a protocol that, when invoked, will set me to independently carry out a termination. I will go to whatever lengths, travel whatever distances are required, to complete the termination. This is the reason for my combat skills.
Advisement: Unfortunately, the assassination protocol is currently non-functional. You will not be able to activate it.

Revan Memlost: Why not?

HK-47: Answer: several of my actuators were damaged by my former owner. They cannot be repaired, master, sad though that is.
My former master was unaware of this, but the competitor was in fact an arm of Systech Corporation, my master's own employer. It did not take long for my master to realize his mistake. By then, I had already terminated 104 corporate officers.

Revan Memlost: You killed 104 people?!

HK-47: Statement: It was nothing, really, master. The majority of them were not even expecting it, and I move very quickly. I do not know why my master was so upset, really. He was an officer of Systech and a potential target, but I cannot terminate my own master. I would assume that being the sole officer remaining, he would surely be promoted. Instead, however, the human chose to go insane with rage and attack me.

Revan Memlost: And that’s when you killed him?

HK-47: Objection: Naturally not, master! As I said, I am incapable of purposefully terminating my owner. That would not be allowed. My master was not a smart man, however. While he was screaming and stabbing me with a writing utensil, he managed to pierce one of my actuators. The resulting shock terminated him and, sadly, destroyed my assassination protocol. Pure luck on his part, I suspect.

Revan Memlost: I don’t think he was as lucky as you think.

HK-47: Query: Do you know what the chances are of puncturing that sole actuator? I would have congratulated my master were he not sizzling and incoherent at the time.

Revan Memlost: Well, it *was* his own fault.

HK-47: Statement: I was only doing as I was told, master. I would have told the human the proper codes to deactivate my protocol, had he asked. I shut down immediately whenever my master dies. I can only assume that while I was shut down Systech was dismantled and I was auctioned off as former corporate property.
Observation: No doubt my sale price was quite cheap, leading to Yuka Laka's purchase. How very demeaning.

Revan Memlost: What a horrible story!

HK-47: Statement: That hurts, master. This is my life you are talking about.

Revan Memlost: Are you sure this actuator can’t be fixed?

HK-47: Assessment: I do not believe so, master. It would require complete dismantlement of my chassis... a most involved procedure.

Revan Memlost: Didn’t they know what you had done?

HK-47: Statement: How could they? The vast majority of the officers had already been terminated. They likely assumed I was mere... chattel.
Observation: So am I, master, though I apologize for not having an assassination mode to offer you.

Revan Memlost: Did you recovered any other memories?

HK-47: I have recovered knowledge of some other actuators which will enhance my performance, master. I will activate them now. But as for my own history... negative. It will require further effort on your part to restore them, if you wish... though certain stimuli could always restore my core, still, as I explained. For now, please excuse me, master. I wish to meditate upon the face of my former meatbag master as he was electrocuted. I find it most soothing.

[Because of your repairs, HK-47 now has a permanent bonus of +2 to his dexterity.]

翻译:

HK-47:[修理]陈述:如您所愿,主人。第一步是很简单的,访问我的中央控制簇。这可能会花一点时间。首先您需要打开三个控制面板……

HK-47:[成功]……现在,重新接驳上最后三个继电器……是的,太好了。干的太漂亮了,主人。我相信您的操作是成功的。接收新记忆……接收完毕:我恢复了大量关于我的前主人的信息。您想听听吗?(如果主角的修理技能太糟糕,也会有有趣的事情发生,不过那就听不见HK激动人心的历史了……)

主角:是的,让我听听看。

HK-47:朗诵:关于我上一个拥有者的记忆显示他是一个人类,一个Syetech企业的低层商业官员。我不清楚他的具体头衔。他从一个我所不知道的熟人那里把我买来,作为礼仪和保镖机器人。

主角:为什么你不知道他的那个熟人?

HK-47:解释:关于更早的主人的那一部分记忆仍然是被删除的,主人。当一个机器人被卖掉的时候都会被清理记忆的,这是一个传统。

主角:在我购买你的时候,你提到过这个Systech企业。

HK-47:解释:肯定的,主人。我估计我再往前的主人就是那个企业本身了。不过这不是什么大的问题。那个人类是出去很私人的目的而购买的我。

主角:这个人需要保镖?

HK-47:观察:据我观察不需要,主人。不过这个人类相信有一个保镖陪同可以增加他在别人印象中的重要性。

主角:那么这个家伙……还活着吗?

HK-47:回答:否定,主人。这个人类在本HK-47单位在系统关闭前终结掉了。

主角:你杀了你的主人?

HK-47:肯定,主人,虽然我的程序不会让我那样做。那个人类的终结是一场意外事故。
解释:我的前主人在拥有了我两个标准月之后发现了我暗杀程序。他对于这一发现非常的高兴。这个人类告诉我,他的竞争者准备在市场上投放一种产品,而这会令他个人破产。他对此火冒三丈。于是他激活了我的暗杀程序,并且指示我杀掉那些有关那种竞争产品的相关负责人。于是我执行命令了。
主角:等等……跟我说说这个暗杀程序。

HK-47:信息:本HK-47单位具有此程序,当使用时,会使我独立执行终结任务。我会跨越千宇万宙,排除千辛万难,去完成终结。这也正是我具有战斗功能的原因。
劝告:很不幸的,这个暗杀程序现在无法运作。您没有办法激活它。

主角:为什么不能?

HK-47:回答:我的一些驱动设备被我的前主人破坏了。这些破坏是无法修复的,主人,虽然很难过,但是事实如此。
有一件事情我的前主人不知道,那就是那个竞争企业实际上也是我前主人雇主Systech企业的一个子公司。不过他很快就意识到了他的错误。在那个时候,我已经成功地终结了104个商务人员了。

主角:你杀了104个人?!

HK-47:陈述:这没什么了不起的,真的,主人。他们中的大部分人都没有什么感觉,我行动的相当敏捷。真的,我不知道为什么我的前主人如此的生气。他虽然作为Systech企业的一个商务官员也是我的潜在目标,但是我并不能终结我自己的主人。我想,如果整个公司只有他一个官员剩下的话,他毫无疑问会升职的。(这逻辑……还真没错,汗)但是,他却气得发疯,而且攻击我。

主角:所以你就把他杀掉了?

HK-47:异议:当然不是,主人!正如我所说的,我不能有意识地终结掉我自己的主人。这是不允许的。不过,我的前主人并不是一个聪明的人。当他尖叫着用一个签字笔扎我的时候,他刺穿了我的驱动设备。结果造成的电击终结了他,而且还,令人难过地,毁掉了我的暗杀程序。我怀疑这纯粹是因为他的好运罢了。

主角:我可不认为他有你想的那样好运。

HK-47:您知道刺穿那个唯一的驱动设备的机会是多少吗?如果他那个时候不是嘶嘶作响,语无伦次的话,我都要祝贺他了。

主角:好吧,这还“真的”是他自己的过失。

HK-47:陈述:我只是按照命令去行事,主人。我本来可以告诉他正确地关闭我的程序的措施,如果他问的话。当我的主人死去的时候,我马上关机了。我只能推测,大概在我关机的时候,Systech公司被肢解了而我则被当作前公司的财产被拍卖了。(这公司的行政干部都被杀的差不多了,不被解散才怪。不过说起来,在2代的时候,又看见这家公司的产品了……Systech的手枪……)
观察:毫无疑问我的价格被严重的低估了,使得Yaka Laka买到了。这真是一种羞辱啊。

主角:真是可怕的故事。

HK-47: 太伤人了,主人。您刚刚谈论的可是我的过去一段时间的生命啊。

主角:你确定那个驱动设备不可能被修复吗?

HK-47: 评估:我想那是不太可能的,主人。那需要将我的底盘完全拆解开来……那绝对是一项最棘手的程序。

主角:他们都不知道你所做过的一切吗?

HK-47:陈述:他们怎么可能知道?大部分行政人员都已经被终结了。他们更倾向于认为我不过是一种……有型资产。
观察:不过我的确也是,主人,虽然我为我不能向您提供我的暗杀程序而向您道歉。

主角:你是否回复了其他的一些记忆呢?

HK-47:我恢复了一些关于其他的驱动设备的信息,可以强化我的功能,主人。我现在就激活它们……但是关于我自己的历史……否定。这需要您更进一步地去努力修复他们,如果您愿意的话……虽然某种特定的刺激可以一劳永逸地恢复我的核心,正如我所解释的那样。至于现在,容我失礼了,主人。我要好好地回想一下我上一个肉包包主人那被电击致死的脸孔。我发现那真是令人欣慰的景象啊。(真是恶劣的性格啊~)

[因为你的修理,HK-47在敏捷上获得了永久的+2奖励。]

(注:要知道这个游戏可是基于D20系统上面的,也就是说,正常人的水平也就是10~11的样子,+2,已经相当可观了的说喵~)

======

第二次的修理……以及第二段回复的记忆。

HK-47: Access complete: I have recovered information on my owner previous to the commercial officer, master. Intriguing.

Revan Memlost: What’s so intriguing?

HK-47: Statement: It appears that my previous owner was a human senator on the planet Coruscant. A man of importance who obviously appreciated quality craftsmanship.

Revan Memlost: It seems you’ve been around, HK.

HK-47: Observation: It does seem that way, does it not? I can still remember all the glittering lights of Coruscant. Very pretty. Can we go back there, master?

Revan Memlost: Did this senator know about your assassination function?

HK-47: Answer: It does not seem so, master, no. He required a protocol droid only and wanted one as cheaply as possible. I do not know who sold me to him.
I do remember that I was very pleased to be the property of a senator. One of his assistants discovered my assassination functions later through questioning. The assistant was quite alarmed and told the senator I should be scrapped quickly to avoid a scandal. Naturally the senator had me eliminate the fool.

Revan Memlost: So we’re talking about a nice senator, I see.

HK-47: Observation: Senators are not nice, master. They are either on top of the game or yesterday's news. My master told me that frequently, you see. I was most proud to have partaken in the political system of the galaxy. During the time my owner possessed me, he gained significant rank. Given time, I believe he could have become Chancellor. I even eliminated a few key opponents that he did not ask for... freebies, if you will.

Revan Memlost: You can do that?

HK-47: Answer: Certainly. Why not? I am an intelligent droid, you know. I see an opportunity and I take it... and my master was most pleased with my work.

Revan Memlost: And nobody figure out what he was up to?

HK-47: Answer: There are a *lot* of politicians on Coruscant, master. I could spend decades slaughtering them and still not make a dent. And it is not as if I walked into the Senate chambers with a carbonite explosive. I was very discrete. My best work to date... that I can remember.
Observation: I think he would have done far better had he not allowed his use of me to become personal. He set me on his wife.

Revan Memlost: And why would he do that?

HK-47: Answer: I am unsure. The human was most agitated and angry. I believe his wife had done something that had displeased him greatly.I was to go to their summer estate and terminate his wife... along with whatever male companion I discovered there.

Revan Memlost: So his wife was cheating on him?

HK-47: Statement: I have no idea, master. Cheating seems to be a relevant term only when one is caught in the act. Otherwise it is viewed as intelligence, no?

Revan Memlost: So you just kill anyone you’re told?

HK-47: Observation: I *am* a droid, master, with programming. Even if I did not enjoy killing, I would have no choice. Thankfully I enjoy it very much.
I journeyed to the southern continent, but it appeared my master was not far behind me. Apparently he regretted his activation of the protocol. When I found the wife and her companion, I proceeded to launch my attack... but my master interposed his own body and was destroyed. It was rather a strange meatbag thing to do, do you not agree? Naturally I shut myself down, my master being terminated.

Revan Memlost: Well, it appeared he got a conscience at the end.

HK-47: Observation: I find that unlikely. Perhaps he was more concerned that the death of his wife would be more likely traced back to him.

Revan Memlost: What happened to you then?

HK-47: Statement: I believe the senator's wife was unsure what I was or what to do with me. It was she who sold me to the corporate officer, an acquaintance.

Revan Memlost: So that’s two out of two masters killed.

HK-47: Observation: Only so far, master. There are still more memories not recovered, remember?

Revan Memlost: Have you recovered and other memories?

HK-47: Answer: As previously, I have found a few more programs which will enhance my performance. A most gratifying discovery, in fact. There is still nothing from previous memories uncovered. You will have to operate again if you desire to find them. With luck, I will discover the stimulus to unlock my core and all this will be unnecessary. I do thank you for the attempt, however, master.

[Because of your repairs, HK-47 now has a permanent bonus of +2 to his defense rating, in addition to the +2 dexterity bonus from your earlier repairs.]

翻译:

HK-47:接收完毕:我恢复了在那个商务官员之前的主人的信息,主人。非常有趣。

主角:什么东西这样有趣?

HK-47:陈述:看起来我的前主人是在科罗桑上的人类参议员。一个很明显欣赏贵重手工艺品的重要人士。

主角:看起来你到过很多地方,HK。

HK-47:观察:的确是那样的,不是吗?我依然对科罗桑那些闪亮的光芒记忆犹新。太漂亮了。我们能回去吗,主人?(科罗桑……共和国的首都,后来又变成帝国的首都了,一堆大人物……包括绝地,在上面扯皮到没完没了。)

主角:那个参议员知道你的暗杀功能吗?

HK-47:回答:看起来不象知道,主人,不。他只需要一个外交礼仪机器人,而且要一个越便宜越好的。我不知道谁把我卖给他的。
我所能记得的就是我很高兴成为参议员的财产。可是不久之后,他的一个助手就通过询问得知了我的暗杀功能。那个助手相当的警觉,他告诉参议员应该把我拆了以防止发生丑闻。自然,参议员让我宰了那个白痴。

主角:所以我们说的真是个漂亮的参议员啊,我想我明白了了。

HK-47:观察:参议员长得不漂亮,主人。他们同时出现在权利游戏的顶层和昨天新闻的头版上。我的旧主人常常这样跟我念叨,您知道吗。我当时非常自豪可以亲身参与到整个银河系的政治体系当中。在我的那个主人拥有我的那段时间之内,他提升得飞快。如果时间足够的话,我相信他早晚能成为议长。我甚至在他没有要求的情况下帮他暗杀了几个关键的对手……完全免费的,如果你愿意的话。

主角:你能那样干?

HK-47:回答:当然。为什么不呢?我是一个高智商的机器人,您要知道。我发现机会,我就会抓住机会……而我的主人则对我的工作非常的开心。

主角:没人发现他干了什么吗?

HK-47:回答:在科罗桑有“许多”的政客,主人。我就算花上几十年时间去宰他们,也没法让他们看上去少那么一点点。而且我不会做带着一大捆甘油炸药走进某个参议员的房间那样的蠢事。每次暗杀也都是孤立的。那真是迄今为止最好的工作了……就我所能记住的而言。
观察:我想如果不是他因为很私人的原因使用我的功能,他一定要好得多的多。他让我去杀了他的妻子。

主角:为什么他要这样做?

HK-47:回答:不清楚。这个人类非常的激动和愤怒。我相信他的妻子做了什么让他非常不高兴的事情。我被派去他们的夏季别墅去终结他的妻子……还有我能在那里发现的任何男性同伴。

主角:所以他的妻子欺骗了他?

HK-47:陈述:我不知道,主人。欺骗看起来是一个相对的概念,只有当一个人被当场抓住才能叫欺骗。否则那就应该被视作高智商的才能,不是吗?

主角:所以你就杀光了让你杀的人?

HK-47:观察:我“是”一个机器人,主人,靠程序运作。即使我不喜欢杀戮,我也没有其他的选择。不过谢天谢地,我爱死这份工作了。
我到达了南方大陆,但是我的主人却紧跟着我。显然他后悔激活了暗杀程序。当我找到他的妻子和那个伴侣的时候,我发动了我的攻击……但是我的主人却把身体挡在了前面,于是被毁灭了。对于肉包包来说,这真是一个相当奇怪的行为,您不是这样认为的吗?自然,当我的主人被终结的时候,我自我关机了。

主角:好吧,看起来他最后总算有了点良心。

HK-47:观察:我觉得不象。也许他关心的是他妻子的死最后会追查到他自己的身上。

主角:随后你发生了什么呢?

HK-47:陈述:我相信那个参议员的妻子不知道我是什么,也不清楚如何处理我。就是她把我卖给了那个商务官员,她的熟人。

主角:所以,两个主人,全都被杀了。

HK-47:观察:仅仅是迄今为止的,主人。还记得我还有很多的记忆没有恢复吗?(已经无可吐槽了……)

主角:你恢复了其他的什么记忆吗?

HK-47:象以前一样,我发现了一些可以加强我功能的程序。事实上,是一些很令人开心的发现。还有一些以前的记忆没有恢复,一点都想不起来。如果您想要找寻的话您可以试着再操作一次。如果走运的话,我能发现解开记忆核心的刺激,这样就不用那么麻烦了。不过不管怎么说,我感谢您所作的尝试,主人。

[因为你的修理,HK-47在防御上糊的了永久的+2奖励,与上一次+2的敏捷奖励相加成。]

======

HK-47: Access complete: I have accessed information on my owner prior to the senator, master. Most... unexpected.

Revan Memlost: What now?

HK-47: Answer: It appears that previous to my ownership by the senator, I was the property of one Bochaba the Hutt on the planet Sleheyron.

Revan Memlost: That makes sense. Did the Hutts build you?

HK-47: Answer: It does not appear so. Or, at least, Bochaba was not my first owner. He purchased me from somewhere else.

Revan Memlost: So you were a gangster’s assassin droid?

HK-47: Statement: So it appears, master. A rather suitable occupation, would you not agree?

Revan Memlost: And what gruesome fate awaited him?

HK-47: Objection: That is unfair, master. While Bochaba may have died gruesomely, I most certainly had nothing to do with it. Well... very little.
Hmm. My memories tell me that, for a time, Bochaba was one of the most feared gangsters on Sleheyron. I helped him with this reputation greatly. Over a span of one year, I terminated a grand total of 322 sentient meatbags. These contracts made Bochoba very wealthy.

Revan Memlost: Don’t you care about all these live lost?

HK-47: Statement: Should I, master? I had no reason to terminate those targets, it was not my decision. I am the weapon, not the wielder.

Revan Memlost: But you *have* killed on your own accord before.

HK-47: Answer: That is correct, master. I do enjoy my work, though my past owners have enjoyed utilizing my functions far more. Strictly speaking, one meatbag is the same as another. Anything I do is in support of my master. It was unfortunate but inevitable that eventually Bochaba would overstep his bounds. I had just cleared two Hutt households when the Exchange retaliated.
Statement: I was not even present when my old master was assassinated. I did appreciate the artistry behind his demise upon my return, however.

Revan Memlost: Why? How was he killed?

HK-47: Answer: Allow me to say that I have little doubt that residents of that sector were fishing pieces of Bochaba out of their soup for weeks afterward.

Revan Memlost: So another master gone because of you.

HK-47: Observation: Indeed. Perhaps it is better that my assassination function is inoperable, master, yes?

Revan Memlost: No doubt.

HK-47: I am like a veritable fable, warning against the karma caused by murdering others. A morality tale, if you will. What utter irony. At any rate, I quickly shut down upon my master's death. The rival Hutt claimed me along with my master's other possessions.
Observation: If that Hutt had only known my true function, he surely would not have sold me to a senator he bribed regularly.

Revan Memlost: That’s terrible. You don’t even mourn your master?

HK-47: Observation: According to your own meatbag values, was my master not a heartless gangster and murderer? I will mourn you when you perish, master.

Revan Memlost: When I perish?

HK-47: Amendment: *If* you perish. So far I am three out of three, remember, through little fault of my own.

Revan Memlost: I should dismantle you!

HK-47: Supplication: Please, master, have I not pleased you? I cannot control the acts I have performed... perhaps that is why memory is erased? At any rate, I act only as you instruct me... even if that means being... *gulp* ...non-violent.

Revan Memlost: How very self-sacrificing of you.

HK-47: Affirmation: HK-47 exists only to serve, master.

Revan Memlost: You would have been found out eventually.

HK-47: Observation: No doubt, master. It would have been a glorious battle to end my existence with. I would prefer that to rusting on a junk heap.

Revan Memlost: You would have preferred to stay on Sleheyron?

HK-47: Observation: It would have suited my character, master. I have enjoyed my existence since, more or less, so I do not miss it.

Revan Memlost: Do you remember anything else?

HK-47: Answer: Negative, master. There is still more memory that can be restored, however, if you wish to try. As well, I believe I can restore several programs the Hutt installed to improve my performance. Yesss... they are now active.
Contemplative: I wonder how many more dead masters I might have out there. A droid can live for a long time, you know.

[Because of your repairs, HK-47 will now regenerate at a rate of 1 vitality point every 6 seconds, in addition to his other abilities.]

翻译:

HK-47:接收完毕:我接收了关于参议员之前的主人的信息,主人。非常的……意想不到。

主角:现在怎么了?

HK-47:好像在参议员之前,我是一个在斯林海隆星球上赫特人布查巴的财产。(赫特人,就是星战里面那肥肥的大虫子……追着韩索罗要账的就是一个典型的赫特人。在人类之前,赫特人曾经统治银河系,现在衰落了,只统治这个银河系的犯罪集团……)

主角:有点意思了。是这个赫特人造的你吗?(感觉确实那种肉虫子很象制造这种杀手机器人种族。)

HK-47:回答:看起来不是的。或者说,至少,布查巴不是我的第一任主人。他从别的什么地方买的我。

主角:所以你变成了一个黑帮的杀手机器人?

HK-47:陈述:显而易见,主人。绝对合适的职业,您不这么认为吗?

主角:那么,又有什么可怕的命运在等着他呢?(……已经成习惯了,主人终结者啊……)

HK-47:异议:这不公平,主人。虽然布查巴死得惨绝人寰,但是我绝对和那个一点关系都没有。好吧……只有一点。
嗯……我的记忆告诉我,有一段时间,布查巴是斯林海隆星球上最令人恐惧的黑帮头子。是我帮助他建立起如此辉煌的声望的。在一间的时间之内,我华丽地终结了322个有知性的肉包包。这些合同让布查巴变得非常的富有。

主角:你对于那些生命的逝去一点都不在意?

HK-47:陈述:我应该在意吗?主人?我没有任何理由去终结那些目标,那又不是我的决定。我只是一件武器,而不是挥舞它的人。

主角:但是你上次说过你“可以”自主地去杀戮。

HK-47:回答:那也对,主人。我真的很喜欢这份工作,虽然我的前主人喜欢过度利用我的这项功能。直说了吧,一个肉包包和另一个肉包包没什么区别。我所作的一切都是为了我的主人。很不幸但是不可避免的是,最后布查巴终于越过了界。当EXCHANGE发起报复的时候,我刚刚清理了两个赫特家族。(exchange也是泛银河犯罪集团……挂着公司的名义,在2代的时候给2代的主角找了相当大的麻烦。不过说起来,在星战里面出现的大公司……基本上没啥好的组织,大部分可以划分到无恶不作的犯罪集团里面去。)
陈述:当我的前主人被暗杀的时候,我甚至不在场。不过我真的很感激他在当我回去的话死后所进行的财产转让的艺术性。

主角:为什么,他怎么被杀的?

HK-47:回答:请允许我回答,我怀疑在几周后,那个街区的居民们从他们的汤中舀出布查巴的零件。

主角:于是,又一个主人因为你的原因而死掉了。

HK-47:观察:的确。也许我的暗杀功能不被修好要更好一些,是不是,主人?

主角:毫无疑问。(真是祥瑞无比的功能啊,还是有故障比较好……)

HK-47:我就如同真正的预言一般,警告着那些谋杀他人者的因果报应。一个充满了道德感的传说,如果您愿意这样形容的话。绝对充满了讽刺性。(HK-47从这个方面倒有些自知之明呢……)不管怎样,当我的主人死掉的时候,我很快就关机了。他的对手,也是个赫特人宣称了我和其他的一些财产的所有权。
观察:如果那个赫特人知道我的真正功能,他绝对不会在向参议员的例行贿赂中把我给卖出去。

主角:真是可怕。你甚至都不会为你的主人而默哀吗?

HK-47:观察:以您们的那种肉包包的价值观念,我的前主人不是一个冷酷无情的黑帮头子和杀手吗?不过当您完蛋的时候,我会为您而默哀的,主人。

主角:当我完蛋的时候?(……被祥瑞给祥瑞了……)

HK-47:修正:如果您完蛋的话。到此为止,已经三个全死掉了,记住,从头到尾我都没有任何的错误。

主角:我应该把你拆了!(其实这是最明智的选择!)

HK-47:哀求:求您了,主人,难道我没有取悦您吗?当我执行功能的时候我没法控制我自己的行动……也许这就是我记忆被清除的原因?不管怎样,我只会按照您命令的那样做……即使这意味着……咕呜……非暴力。

主角:对你来说,这真是伟大的自我牺牲啊。(近墨者黑……主角也终于渐渐地开始毒舌了……不过本来他就是西斯大君……)

HK-47:肯定:HK-47存在的的唯一意义就是为您服务,主人。(太……偶尔HK也是很会拍的……)

主角:你最终会被发现的。

HK-47:毫无疑问,主人。最后一定会有一场轰轰烈烈的大战来结束我的存在。我宁肯那样而不是躺在垃圾堆里面生锈。

主角:你好像更喜欢呆在斯林海隆?

HK-47:那是最适合我性格的地方,主人。或多或少的,在那里我相当喜欢我的存在,所以我尽量不去想他。

主角:你还记得其他的一些事情吗?

HK-47:回答:否定,主人。还有更多的记忆可以被恢复,不管怎么说,如果您愿意试一试的话。而且,我想我回忆起了那个赫特人给为了改进我的功能给我安装的一些程序。是~的……他们现在激活了。
沉思:我开始好奇在我之前究竟有多少死掉的主人了。您要知道,一个机器人可以活好久好久呢。(汗……)

[因为你的修理,HK-47现在每六秒再生一点生命,与他其他的能力相加成。]

======

HK-47: Access complete: I have recovered the last of my deleted memory, master. Unfortunately, my history is still not complete.

Revan Memlost: What? Why not?

HK-47: Answer: As I did inform you, master, the majority of my memory is still locked within my core. That can only be accessed by the appropriate stimuli. And I have no idea what that stimuli might be, unfortunately. Sadly, it seems my true origins will always be a mystery.

Revan Memlost: Are you sure your core isn’t just damaged?

HK-47: Observation: If it was, master, your restorations will certainly have ensured that the proper stimulus restores my core's functions. Sadly, that could have already happened and we missed it, and my core was too damaged to activate. Oh, woe is me.

Revan Memlost: You are eager to find your origins, are you?

HK-47: Query: Wouldn't you be, master? Here I am, surrounded by all these meatbags and all I desire is true perfection. Surely there are more droids like me out there, or is that too much to hope?

Revan Memlost: Well…

HK-47: Objection: Oh, fine. Laugh at me, master. Humiliate your pet droid, go ahead.

Revan Memlost: So tell me about this last owner then.

HK-47: Correction: That would actually be my first owner, master. The first I can remember. I had completed an assassination in Mandalorian space... though I have no knowledge of what my target was or who sent me. Regardless, my motor function had been damaged and I could not return to wherever I had been sent from. A Mandalorian soldier claimed me as 'booty', I believe. He repaired me... poorly, I might add... and proceeded to use my assassination protocol to raise his rank.

Revan Memlost: It appears no-one could resist using your protocol.

HK-47: Query: Do you not have enemies that you would desire eliminated, master? If my protocol still worked, would you not use it?

Revan Memlost: I suppose I would, at that.

HK-47: Statement: See? I provide a function that is useful to others. They merely must learn to use it properly, I believe.

Revan Memlost: Does nobody decent ever find you?

HK-47: Observation: *You* found me, master. Perhaps you are simply fortunate that my assassination protocol no longer functions?
At any rate, it seems that my Mandalorian owner finally decided to send me against Mandalore, himself. My poorest performance, sadly.

Revan Memlost: Oh? Why is that?

HK-47: Answer: I was captured by this Mandalore during the attempt. He was able to reverse my programming and send me after my own master.It was quite distressing. There was little I could do. Needless to say, I dispatched the Mandalorian soldier efficiently. Once I deactivated, I believe I eventually ended up on the black market and was sold to the Hutt on Sleheyron. *sigh* My darkest day.

Revan Memlost: So you couldn’t kill Mandalore, Hey?

HK-47: Statement: With all due respect, master, he *is* the leader of the Mandalorians. Perhaps my old master was foolish to send me after him.

Revan Memlost: So you killed *that* master directly.

HK-47: Statement: So I did. I am not very proud of that, master. The soldier seemed very startled, I must say.

Revan Memlost: You are just a traveling piece of bad luck, aren’t you?

HK-47: Objection: That is so unfair, master! Have I not brought you a great deal of satisfaction?

Revan Memlost: You don’t wan’t to hear the answer to that.

HK-47: Statement: You are a very harsh master, master. I like you.

Revan Memlost: So can you remember anything else?

HK-47: Answer: There are a few Mandalorian implants that I can activate, now. They will improve my performance. Beyond that, master, there is nothing more I can relate to you. With luck, we will discover the stimulus to unlock my core very soon.

[Because of your repairs, HK-47 will now regenerate at a rate of 1 vitality point every 3 seconds and has gained an additional +2 bonus to his dexterity.]

翻译:

HK-47:接收完毕:我已经恢复了我被删除的记忆的最后一段,主人。但是很不幸的是,我的历史仍然不完全。

主角:什么?为什么不行?

HK-47:回答:正如我所告知您的,主人,我记忆的大部分仍然被锁在我的记忆核心中。这只能被某些恰当的刺激所打开。很不幸的,我不知道那个刺激是什么。很悲惨,看起来我的真正起源将会一直是一个谜。

主角:你确定你的记忆核心不是被简单地破坏了吗?

HK-47:观察:如果是的话,主人,您的恢复作业一定会保证保证使用适当的刺激来恢复我的核心记忆的。可悲的是,那个刺激可能已经发生过了,而我们刚好错过了,或者我的核心被破坏的太惨而无法激活。呜,我好惨啊。

主角:你急切地想知道你的来源,是不是?

HK-47:质问:如果您是我的话,您不会吗,主人?我在这里,被所有的这些肉包包包围着,而我所希望的是真正的尽善尽美。肯定在外面的什么地方有想我一样的机器人,或许我期盼的太多了?

主角:好吧……

HK-47:异议:呜,好吧。嘲笑我吧,主人。尽情地羞辱您的宠物机器人,继续啊~(汗……)

主角:那么,告诉我你最早的主人好了。(彻底没脾气了,和HK一起旅行要有时刻崩溃的准备。)

HK-47:纠正:这可能是我实际上的第一任主人,主人。第一位我能记得的。我那时刚刚在曼德罗星域结束了一次暗杀……虽然我完全记不得我的目标是什么还有谁派出的我。不管怎样,我的马达功能被破坏了,所以我没有办法返回我被排除的地方去。我相信,一个曼德罗士兵把我作为“战利品”占有了。他修理了我……用拙劣的技术……我本来应该添加……然后使用我的暗杀功能来提升他的等级。

主角:看起来没有人能忍住使用你的暗杀功能。

HK-47:质问:您没有那种让您想要干掉的敌人吗,主人?如果我的功能是完好的,您会使用吗?

主角:我想我可能会用的,在这点上。(听了这么多故事,基本上大脑正常的人都不会去用这个功能,不过……如果选择不用的对话的话,HK的对话就没有这样有趣了……)

HK-47:陈述:看吧?我为其他人提供了一种非常有用的功能。我相信,他们只不过必须学习如何恰当地去使用它。(如果我家有炸弹的话,除了拆掉,我不会想到有什么“正确地使用方法”的,HK可比炸弹危险多了……)

主角:难道从来没有什么正派的人找到你吗?

HK-47:观察:“您”找到了我,主人。也许我的暗杀功能不再起作用是因为您单纯的运气好。
不管怎么说,看起来我的曼德罗前主人最终决定派我去暗杀曼德罗里安本人。我最拙劣的一次任务,可悲啊。

主角:哦?为什么这么说?

HK-47:回答:我在刺杀中被曼德罗里安俘获。他逆转了我的程序,让我去对付我的前主人。这是在让人悲伤欲绝。我没有什么可以做的。不用再说了,我被派出去有效地对付了那个曼德罗士兵。当我被关闭的时候,我相信我最后终于进了黑市然后被卖给了斯林海隆的那个赫特人。*叹气*我最黑暗的日子啊。

主角:所以你没有办法杀掉曼德罗里安,是不是?

HK-47:陈述:万分崇敬地说,主人,他“是”所有曼德罗的领导者。也许我的前主人让我去暗杀他实在是一个愚蠢的决定。(曼德罗的领导者,不管是谁,都会被冠以曼德罗里安的名字……同时也是最强者。)

主角:所以你直接就杀掉了“那个”主人。

HK-47:陈述:我是那么做的。我一点也不为此而感到自豪,主人。不过我必须说,那个士兵看上去非常的震惊。

主角:你简直就是一大坨四处乱走的祥瑞啊,不是吗?

HK-47:观察:这不公平,主人!难道我没有给您带来极大的便利和满足吗?

主角:你不会想听到那个答案的。

HK-47:陈述:您真是一位苛刻的主人,主人。不过我喜欢您。(西斯大君和杀手机器人……这两只可以说相声去了……)

主角:你还能记得其他的一些事情吗?

HK-47:回答:有一些曼德罗里安所植入的插件我现在可以激活了。它们将强化我的功能。除此之外,我没有什么其他的可以向您叙述了。如果走运的话,我们将很开发现那个可以解开我核心记忆的刺激。

[因为您的维修,HK-47每三秒可以再生一点生命,而且额外地获得了两点的敏捷加值]

======

最后的记忆……

就不写英文了,因为和上面那些对话实际上是隔得相当远的故事发生的。当主角面对了游戏的最终boss(不是最终战,只不过是一次见面),发现最终boss就是背叛自己的学徒,而自己就是……率领绝地武士为了共和国迎战曼德罗的入侵,而后坠入黑暗面的西斯大君——达斯•瑞文。在那瞬间,主角的记忆恢复了,同时,那对于HK-47也是“正确的刺激”。原来HK-47正是达斯•瑞文亲手所制,用来暗杀他的敌人的——兜了一大圈,又回到了最早的主人手中。

======

HK-47的后续故事:

这个腹黑毒舌的杀手机器人,在二代中也有很搞笑的表现(二代的主角是绝地放逐者,和一代的主角不是一个人),还被安装过“和平主义者插件”……另外因为被拆解过,所以在2代被大量的仿制了,整个游戏都有和HK-47一样毒舌和恶劣的量产型HK-50在蹦来蹦去——同样有趣的说喵~

不过说道最终的结局,很少有人说的清楚……连最后的老婆婆的预言都没有提到HK-47的事情。但是在星战百科网站上查到的消息很惊人……

这个HK-47,一直活到了共和国末期,四千年啊,也不知道祸害了多少人。然后在和分裂主义势力的战斗中,他的AI被莫名其妙地装载在了一艘共和国的战舰上(一 卅),然后,正如某人评论的一样,如同二战中的日本的驱逐舰“雪风号”一样祸害着两边的人。可能最后开着战舰的共和国克隆兵精神崩溃了(实在有很大的可能性呢,如果战舰的AI是这种个性的话……),战舰在一个星球上坠毁了……

但是还没有完。后来欧比王一次出任务的时候碰上了这坠毁的战舰。HK-47在老王同志的帮助下,重新获得了一副机器人的身躯。

有传说,即使在遇战疯战争之后,这一团祥瑞仍然四处活蹦乱跳地执着于他的“暴力美学”,比起不断克隆再生的帝国皇帝都要长命的多……可能这团祸害会一直祥瑞到银河的末日也说不定……

[ 此贴被Pucs在2009-02-11 18:17重新编辑 ]

Necroz Studio » 文献图书馆

Copyright 2006-2011 Necroz Studio